The International J.M. Sperger Competition is organised and executed by the International J.M. Sperger Society in cooperation with the City of Ludwigslust.
Our competition offers an extraordinary and motivational experience to young double bassists. The challenge of competing artistically on an international level is combined with concerts and masterclasses by the top-level jury.
Our principal objective is to continue to carry out the competition on a biennial basis. To be able to achieve this goal in the future, we are dependent on donations and sponsoring.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN SUPPORT US:
- You can send the Society a private donation. If you wish, we can send you tax deductible donation receipt.
- We offer attractive sponsoring packages for public presentation.
Why your sponsoring makes sense:
- The target group is directly accessible. The International J.M. Sperger Competition traditionally has a high number of participants. Young double bassists gather from all over the world. Jury members of international notoriety can also be heard in concerts and masterclasses. Both the competition and the concerts are open to the public and enjoy great popularity amongst regional as well as international double bass clientele. There are plenty of opportunities for exchange of ideas, and presentations by bass-related businesses.
- You receive tax deductible donation receipts from the non-profit organisation International J.M. Sperger Society.
- The International J.M. Sperger Competition enjoys international attention and is unique amongst international double bass competitions because of its biennial rhythm.
- By contributing to our Society, you are supporting young talent, and demonstrating that investing in culture and the youth are important to your company.
BANK DETAILS FOR A DONATION PAYMENT:
„Internationale J.M. Sperger Society e. V.“
Statement description: Donation + Name + Adress
Banking Institution: Kreissparkasse Stade